Thursday, June 9, 2016

Obama Endorses Clinton


President Barack Obama wasted no time Thursday endorsing Hillary Clinton to succeed him, and there was no doubt he was relishing the battle.
The Republican party publicly made its no. 1 goal to stop everything Obama tried to do in his eight years.
His likely narrative will be that former President George W. Bush destroyed the nation’s economy and is at least partly responsible for creating ISIS.
Obama will be able to claim credit for drastically lowering the unemployment rate and killing Osama bin Laden.
“I’m with her, I am fired up, and I cannot wait to get out there to campaign for Hillary,” Mr. Obama said.
Obama said of his former secretary of state, who would become the first female president of the country, “I have seen her judgment, I’ve seen her toughness, I’ve seen her commitment to our values up close. … “She’s got the courage, the compassion, and the heart to get the job done,”
Obama said he would begin campaigning with her next week in Wisconsin, and Michelle Obama was expected to join the parade.
 “I know how hard this job can be, that’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it,” Obama said in avideo. “In fact I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office. She’s got the courage, the compassion and the heart to get this job done.”
Earlier in the day Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders indicated he was leaving the campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment