Sunday, July 31, 2016

Traitor Trump Doesn’t Know What A Hero Is


Republican Donald Trump, buddies with Russian warmonger Vladimir Putin, apparently doesn’t know what a hero is.
First, he said Sen. John McCain was not a hero because his plane was shot down and he was held prisoner. At the time Trump was dodging the draft.
“I like people who weren’t captured,” Trump said.
Now Trump attacked the mother of a Medal of Honor winner because she is a Muslim. Trump said she was not allowed to speak because she is a woman
Rightwing Redstate ran a column written by the woman, Ghazala Khan:
“Donald Trump has asked why I did not speak at the Democratic convention. He said he would like to hear from me. Here is my answer to Donald Trump: Because without saying a thing, all the world, all America, felt my pain. I am a Gold Star mother. Whoever saw me felt me in their heart.
“Walking onto the convention stage, with a huge picture of my son behind me, I could hardly control myself. What mother could?
“Donald Trump has children whom he loves. Does he really need to wonder why I did not speak?
“Donald Trump said that maybe I wasn’t allowed to say anything. That is not true. My husband asked me if I wanted to speak, but I told him I could not. My religion teaches me that all human beings are equal in God’s eyes. Husband and wife are part of each other; you should love and respect each other so you can take care of the family.”
Her son, Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan
was killed in Iraq, fighting to defend his fellow soliders. He was awarded the Medal of Honor.
His father, Khizr Khan, said, “He is a black soul, and this is totally unfit for the leadership of this country,
This week Trump trashed the Colorado Springs fire department, claiming they were incompetent.
This was only hours after they had rescued him when he was trapped in a hotel elevator.
"The firefighters were able to secure the elevator, open the top elevator hatch, lower a ladder into the elevator, which allowed all individuals to self-evacuate, including Mr. Trump, onto the second-floor lobby area," fire spokesman Steven Wilch told Colorado station KRDO in a Saturday report.
Trump took the stage to attack the fire department for limiting the number of people in an area for safety reasons set long before his visit.
Trump said: “The reason they can't let them in is because they don't know what they're doing."
Meanwhile Google News filled mobile phones with stories accusing Trump of being a traitor for asking Russia to launch a cyberattack on Hillary Clinton. And intelligence officials confirmed they had.


No comments:

Post a Comment